Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Makeup Look #3

Hello! I'm trying to do a lot of these before Christmas comes so I can inspire y'all, but I have the memory of a goldfish, so I keep forgetting to actually do it. Oh well, there's always New Years tutorials! If you want me to do those just say the word by the way. So let's get to it!

Most Christmas looks are just innocent and festive, but I thought i'd make a more sultry one!


As you can see, the eyeliner is quite thick, and the eyeshadow is in a cat eye shape.

But what I love about this look the most is that it's a "sexier" look, but the waterline is lined with white. Personally i'm just not a fan of lining my waterline with black, so this is awesome for me!




The eyeshadow is a smokey purple and pink. And the eyeliner is just black. The lips are a rosy pink.

Have an amazing holiday! 
-Love Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment