Saturday, November 12, 2011

Halloween!

It's been a wicked long time since I last posted! But I honestly don't have any excuse, i'm just lazy :) Anyways I decided to be Kesha for halloween! I didn't take like any pictures, but here's one or two.
 This is my bestest friend, Elaina. She was No-hotter-bitch-laden (Osama Bin Laden in woman form lol).

Very bad quality picture, but atleast you can see my 'costume'. ACCURATE RIGHT?
I was going for the drink all day, party all night look :)
I think the makeup looks pretty legit. But I didn't get any pictures of the outfit! I made it out of random articles of clothing I had around the house. I had these aztec tights, a ripped up band tee, and frayed jean shorts. For a last minute halloween costume it turned out really good! I hope your halloweens were great too!

No comments:

Post a Comment