Thursday, November 24, 2011

Traveling Supplies!

As you know, i'm in North Carolina right now, and i'm staying for a week. So I had to decide what makeup to bring! I plan on doing pretty minimal makeup since i'm just hanging out with my family. So I brought a black and brown eyeliner. I'm probably only using the brown, but I brought black incase! Any ways I also brought a lip balm and a couple of chapsticks, because they are so neccesary! You don't want chapped lips! And since i'm going for minimal eye makeup, I figured why not play around with lip color? So I brought a bunch of bright and fun lipsticks (like red, salmon, barbie pink, and metallics)! And I brought some lipliner too. Plus I brought a cheek stain in bright pink and a blush (with a brush too). Since i'm going light on the eyes (I actually went all-nayural to the airport!) I only brought neutral color eyeshadows. I brought one pallet with bright green and blue in it, but I don't plan on using those (just the dark brown that's also inthat one). But anyways, that's what I brought with me for makeup! Hope I helped some pack! Have a nice holiday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment