Monday, January 9, 2012

Creative Makeup Time: Mossy

Hey you guys! I've been feeling great lately, you? I've decided not to wear eyeliner anymore. And obviously this is not a permanent thing, but I just want to lighten up on the makeup generally. I went pretty hard for the "holiday season", so i'm going to switch it up a bit.  

So this look is pretty simple. I just used mossy green eyeshadow and a brown (with green undertones) eyeshadow.

As usual my camera is terrible. I don't even know how a camera can mess up color, but it did! The lips are a bit darker and less pink looking. In person it's more of a light mahogany.

I also lined my waterline with a flesh colored pencil (I don't count that as eyeliner) and used it on my tear ducts as well.

And even though i'm giving up the eyeliner, I will never give up mascara. Never. Even when i'm going for really natural looks with minimal makeup I use sooo much mascara. I can't help myself! 

Thought this picture would make it easier to see the makeup, but it mostly just makes me look really unattractive. Ehh, it happens.


I hope you liked it, and hope you could see the green too! Have a great day! 
-Love Savannah


1 comment:

  1. Nice Blogs.
    Great Information.
    Makeup Course#makeupCourse #NutritionCourse #HairCourse #SpaCourse #CosmetologyCourse #NailCourse #AestheticsCourse

    ReplyDelete