Saturday, January 7, 2012

George

This isn't one of my fashion or beauty posts. It's not really about anything, but anyways... my friend came over today and we hung out for like 4 hours or something. I can honestly say we did nothing at all. We just talked, and he listened. My best friend Elaina is always available to talk to, but she knows every single thing about me. So it was interesting to just learn about someone and just listen to what they had to say. Any who, it was just really nice sitting down and talking to him about whatever. I suggest everyone gets a guy friend that they can be totally comfortable with. I was only wearing mascara and my hair was terrible, but that didn't really matter. It was just really nice. I had a really pleasant, relaxed day.
-Love Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment