Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hair Up

For a long time i've tried to be more confident, but it's hard when you don't look like a supermodel. So this year my main goal is to gain more confidence and be totally comfortable with myself. I remember last year I wore things to school that made people stare and whisper, I put on crazy makeup, and tried some freaky hairstyles. But the time when I felt most self conscience was when I had my hair all back. It sounds so dumb, but the whole day I kept thinking everyone was staring at me when in reality no one even noticed. All it took was a high bun to make me a wreck and i'm not proud of that. Since then, i've been putting my hair all back more often when I get home and I think it's really helping. Anyways i'm going to focus on being more comfortable with myself this year. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment