Saturday, August 13, 2011

The World.

So I don't believe in god, and i'll tell you why. The thought of some man in the sky controlling everyone is so ridiculous to me. I honestly can't believe that so many people believe in that either! It seems like a fairytale kind of thing to me. And no offense, but it' just doesn't make sense to me. Even if I wanted to believe in god I couldn't because it's so ridiculous! And also if there was a god, would he honestly let the world suck this much? People die everyday, a lot of people. Would god allow all the poverty in the world? And we're always at war, but for what? Can't we all just appreciate what we already have? We don't need more of anything, except maybe food because the population keeps going up. Would god do this? He could be trying to teach everyone a lesson or whatever, like most people think. But that wouldn't make sense either because this 'lesson' has been going on for a long-ass time. The general idea of god is just nonsense to me. I'm sorry if anyone is offended, but this is just my opinion. Take it or leave it. And also, to those of you who do believe in god, i'm fine with that! I honestly have nothing against Christians, it's just not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment