Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pink Hair?


My hair is currently a darkish blonde, (it's naturally strawberry-blonde). And i've died it about 5 or 6 times, but lately i've really had my sights set on pink hair. Yes, bubblegum pink hair.  Or at least partially pink. It sounds crazy, but I'm so drawn to it. I've died it dark red, and lighter red before, but some how, pink seems so much more daring. I'm afraid it would look horrible (because I am positive it would), but I have died it platinum blonde and that worked out (sort of). Honestly I'm mostly concerned with how people will see me, though I hate to admit it. I'm not the kind of person that would die their hair pink. And hold up before you call me stereotypical, but it's the truth. People with pink hair are seen as 'rebels' or whatever. and I am in no way a rebel. I mainly don't want people to get the wrong idea about me. My roots are growing out though, and I have to decide what I'm going to do to my hair soon. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment