Monday, August 15, 2011

Miracle Product #1

This cream is like a miracle in a jar. Last year when I was staying with my grandmother she pulled out this jar of white stuff and started putting it all over her face. So obviously I was curious to find out what it was. She told me it was cold cream and how it was great for your skin. I've been using it ever since to remove makeup, but only recently have I found out that it's great for other things too! Here are some of it's many uses:
1. Removing makeup
2. Hand/foot conditioner (don't knock it until you try it!)
3. Rough Elbows
4. A face mask
5. Face moisturizer.


Plus the stuff is really good for your skin! The other day,(right after I found out how awesome it is), I rubber some of it on my face and let it sit there for about 5 minutes, then I washed it off and went to bed after seeing no results. But when I woke up in the morning my face was smooth and there was no redness! By the was my face is always red. Always.

 But this cream leaves your skin feeling soft and cool (hence the name). It's also very inexpensive. You could get makeup remover, lotion, a face mask, and a moisturizer for like fifty dollars! But cold cream isn't even ten dollars, and it's easy to find. Just look at a CVS or anywhere that sells soaps. The only downside is that the cream is a little on the oily side, so if you have oily prone skin I wouldn't suggest using it as a mask. But it's still good for removing makeup, and it's gentle to your eyes. I'm telling you, you have to try this miracle cream as soon as possible.


(This is the kind I use, though the most popular brand is called Ponds)


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment