Sunday, August 21, 2011

Leggings

I'm in high school at the moment, so I see this fashion crime daily. Leggings for pants. It's horrible. They look ridiculous and innapropriate. No one wants to see that. Just because you can wear them, doesn't mean you should. And people claim it's for comfort, but what's comfortable about it? If you're looking for something comfy why not try sweats? Leggings aren't pants. That's why they made jeggings (which i'm not a huge fan of either). Leggings were made to wear under things, so why not just do that? The only way I would ever wear leggings is with a long tunic. It's a very controversial topic, some people love it and some people (me) hate it. But in my opinion if you are going to wear leggings you need to make sure you're wearing a shirt/dress that covers your ass and crotch. That's gross. Seriously, cover up.
You shouldn't be able to see this in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment